So I went in for the non-stress test today, but I couldn’t get the medicine to help me dilate. I was having too many contractions on my own, that if they gave me the medicine it could have hurt the baby. She’s doing great though, so the plan is to wait. If she doesn’t come before Monday, we’ll go in Monday night and get induced. I’m still only dilated to 2 cm and 50% effaced. She must be very comfortable in there.