I have used up all of my diaper fabric, finally!! We have 5 newborn, 6 small, about 2 dozen mediums, and 7 large diapers all together. They are working pretty well for us. In addition to the ones I made we’re going to try prefolds with covers. Right now we have Gerber prefolds, with a Flip cover. A friend is having a diaper party in August and I plan on getting a couple more. So far we really like this method. It’s very cost efficient. The covers are the most expensive part at $13ish dollars a piece, but unless they get really dirty you can wipe them off and reuse them. We’re going to start with about 3 covers for each baby and see how that goes. We don’t use cloth diapers at night, or when traveling, so I’m hoping that will be enough.